Holiday Gifting: Beeswax Wraps
I was lucky enough to team up with The Makery and their Quick Gifts sewing summit this holiday season to make these Beeswax Food Wraps. Please head over to The RP Learn Site to sign up for their free sewing summit and to get more information and watch my video on how to make these Besswax Wraps yourself and for your loved ones this holiday season.
Gift these Beeswax Wraps with a jar of homemade apple butter or jam, or wrap up some delicious homemade cookies in these reusable wraps and give your family the gift of a tasty treat and a reusable new year.
For these wraps, you will need the following ingredients and there are links to where I purchased the ingredients:
- 100g or 6 TBS of Beeswax Beads
- 20g or 3 TBS Damar resin or Pine rosin finely crushed
- 15 ml or 3 teaspoons of Jojoba oil or olive oil
- 1 yard of 100% quilting cotton cut into six 12 x 12 in squares- any fun quilting cotton would work
- Pinking shears
- Double boiler pot
- Inexpensive paint brushes
- Cookie sheets lined with tinfoil
- Wire cooling racks
- Meat tenderizer or mortar and pestle for crushing resin
Don’t forget to register for the Free Quick Gifts Sewing Summit to access the Beeswax Wraps video.
*This post contains affiliate links for Amazon.com and Rebecca-page.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.